Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Nothing makes you smile quite like...

...when it's legs and shoulders day and your opening set of dumbell shrugs makes jaws drop. That's the absolute joy of being me - my build is such that I can hide my mass fairly well (I look far skinner than I am once sleeves and pant legs start coming off!), and my opening weights when doing THT training can be kind of shocking to some folks.

That's ok by me, because while it's funny... it doesn't matter at the end of the day. I'm out there lifting what I need to lift in order to grow naturally. No more, no less. Well, there's always room to lift a little more or to add one more rep. ;)

Tonight is chest / biceps / abs day, thanks to the THT 3-day Volume cycle. Or as I call it, the "I'm super-ready to puke now" day because that's exactly how I feel when I'm dragging my carcass out to the car after today's workouts! With that said, I CAN'T WAIT to get back in the gym tonight.

I try to get the word out about MuscleHacking at least once a week, and judging by Mark's ever-growing FB presence others are doing the same. This is a good thing because you're opening yourself up to free training guides, free lean eating guides, free recipies, free data logging worksheets, and just a lot of free advice. How do you go wrong in this day and age with FREE?!?

I'm off to the gym shortly, folks. Lift hard and train smart!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment