Tuesday, October 11, 2011

This is probably insane, but...

I've decided to perform an experiment. I was approximately 8 weeks into my THT 4.0 Volume #1 cycle following my ankle sprain injury at the end of July. I had started thinking about this weeks ago and decided to give it a go. In a nutshell, I work out using the Total Anabolism 4.0 HIT method  for 4 days straight, add in some random deadlifts to make sure my lower back gets some work in too and then take 3 days straight off. So far, 2 weeks in, I'm feeling pretty good - and bigger! I'm also gaining everywhere like crazy.

At Mark's request, I'm posting weekly updates at MuscleHacker. Head on over and give the first week's entty a read. The second week (just completed) will be up shortly.

Train hard and lift smart!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment