Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Week #4 THT 4.0 V1 Shoulders done!

Well, I've gotta be honest here: I'm not sure if it's week #4 or not. I'm pretty sure it is, but this ankle injury has messed up my training schedule and so far the only day I have four entries on now is my shoulders day.

I managed to progress everywhere, which isn't a bad thing. I've even decided that at this rate I'll do some squats and such on the weekend, and maybe some light calf raises to see how the ankle does.

In my usual fashion of "just do more", I'll literally do just that. I'm adding 2 weeks on to this cycle to ensure that all muscle groups get a decent chance to progress with THT 4.0 Volume #1 before switching to either Volume #2 or a 4.0 HIT cycle.

Also, sorry about the delays. Been really busy of late with everything else and I still have the update from last night's workout to write as well! It never fails!

Train hard but be safe folks!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment