Friday, August 5, 2011

THT 4.0 V1 futher updates

Well, this last cycle hasn't been as laser-guided accurate as my previous cycles for reporting, mostly because I started the cycle with a sprained ankle. With that said, it has been healing enough that I was able to do some dumbell deadlifts last night as part of my back / biceps THT 4.0 Volume #1 day.

I actually managed gains yesterday for Back and Biceps day. The same yesterday for Chest and Abs day.

It's really rough sometimes having to fight through an injury enough so that you can do the things you can still do 100% while making sure you also don't re-injure yourself again. The mental struggle just adds to the physical effort required for the day.

With that said, I can honestly say that I'm proud of my efforts and I can't wait to get back into the gym on Sunday for another Shoulders day workout.

Have a great workout everyone! And a great weekend at that!

Lift hard and train smart! Or, when in doubt - MuscleHack it!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment