Wednesday, November 9, 2011

THT 4.0 HIT Experiment - week 5 and 6 notes

I conned Oscar into taking a video of me doing weight-added underhanded pull-ups. I uploaded it to here yesterday, but the Blogger video rendering software is crap. So, I'm attaching directly from YouTube now. Let's see if this works.



New post will be up on the MuscleHacker site later with broken-down stats. In a nutshell, I keep gaining across the board but my shoulders are becoming a special case. I tend to start my new weight with inside grip overhead presses (Cabled) and then after a few days at the new weight, I move to outside grip overhead presses with the same weight and re-progress. Still, I'm progressing. I can't argue with success!

I'm off tonight but back at it tomorrow and Friday. Remember, Friday is Remembrance Day (in Canada) and is celebrated in most free nations around the world. Take the time to remember those who gave their lives so that you have the chance to make your own choices in this life.

Train hard and lift smart, folks! Have a great day!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment