Monday, July 4, 2011

THT 3.1 HIT Week #9 done, Week #10 starts today!

THT 3.1 HIT Week #9 is a wrap!

So, I managed to get two full workouts in last week. Everything was met with gains all over except for overhead press. I do think that I've over-committed on my overhead press so I'll be scaling that back a bit to focus on proper cadence and form.

This is my last week to effect THT 3.1 HIT-type gains before I get into the 4.0 Volume cycle world! I will, however, be hitting 4.0 extra hard as I'll be going with the 5-8 rep range for everything. I'm also going to take a step back on my bar squats and do hack squats where the cycle calls for them.

I'm really, really looking forward to THT 4.0. Of course, I might be biased because I'm actually IN the book.

I'm pumped to finish this week and hit next week running HARD! Who else is already doing a THT 4.0 cycle? Let me know in the comments or on the MuscleHack FB fan page.

Train hard and lift safe!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment