Wednesday, July 27, 2011

THT 4.0 Volume update

So, a bit of an update that will explain my silence.

 I was on vacation last week and sprained my ankle. This gave way to a still-voluntary, somewhat cautionary and entirely unwanted week off from the gym. I was back on Monday for chest and managed to bench 250lbs for 5 reps. That was WICKED!

So, I'll attempt to recover my THT 4.0 Volume 1 week (this week) by doing shoulders tonight, along with back and biceps. I'm skipping legs as my ankle is far from 100%, although I CAN walk on it - so I might try a set of leg extensions and a set of leg curls. Triceps will be Thursday. I'll then aim to be back on my regular rotation for this cycle starting Sunday with chest again.

Time will tell. I don't have a full range of motion without extra resistance or pain yet, but walking on level ground brings no discomfort. I can walk thru the gym carrying 45lb plates in each hand without grief, so that's something. I just don't want to be right off the "leg training" wagon for too long!

Have a great day all, train hard but smart!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment