Monday, May 16, 2011

End of THT HIT 3.1 Week #2

Apologies for the late post. Blogger / Google was having serious technical issues last week so I was literally unable to post updates on my THT 3.1 HIT progress.

Final progress on the week was great. I missed my Consolidation workout due to scheduling issues, so I'm just going to do Week #3's Mass days and then hit my Consolidation on Friday.

This week should be epic. I should be benching 210lbs on Wednesday. I should also be going up on bicep curls as well. Also getting close to going up on Smith machine squats.

This week is more of the same - my previous couple of weeks of insanity have gone down, so now I can hunker down and really get into the big progress, big pushes that I want to do.

Have a great week folks! Lift safely and train hard!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment