Sunday, January 23, 2011

Consolidation day today

So, this should be my LAST Consolidation HIT workout - but there will be two more like it in the coming weeks. I kinda messed up my count (the same as the Mass situation), so the contest takes priority and I'll stick it out for another couple of weeks. It's a wicked workout set, so it's not the end of the world for me!

Heading to 22 Wing with Pierre. Might finally get him to give up his Goodlife classes and invest that energy where it will make the most difference!

1 comment:

  1. Good work Adam! After looking at the testament page I can really see the change you've gone through.
    You left some comments on Musclehack's Facebook page about my current TSPA attempt. I'm blogging about my progress too, so if you wanna link each other, let me know.

    http://www.flabbomb.com

    Cheers

    Leigh

    ReplyDelete