Saturday, January 22, 2011

Progress update!

I've uploaded a new pic to the Progress Pictures and Reports page. I'm shocked, but not surprised. THT WORKS. It's that simple.

I'll try and get some more full-body shots up that show my legs, lats, traps, maybe front/back flexed arms. It's nuts how much I've gained in a year and a half, nevermind the last seven months.

Two more weeks of THT HIT and then on to THT 2.0.

Mark, I know you might get the chance to read this blog when you're not going crazy doing everything else. THANK YOU. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Mark's hard work means that all of us have a great chance to improve ourselves. The least we can do is support him back in return - and also, pay it forward. That's why I'm running my contest, that's why I take the time to tell folks about MuscleHack.com and that's why I'll do what I can to give back to the MH community.

No comments:

Post a Comment