Wednesday, June 22, 2011

THT 3.1 HIT Week #8 Day #2 is TODAY!

I'll be in the gym again after work today, hitting the last Mass day for THT 3.1 HIT cycle. It was interesting to read in the new THT 4.0 book how Mark explains (mostly for newer folk) the concept of microcycles, mesocycles and macrocycles. I also like how he has come up with two new rep ranges for us - 7-10 and 6-8 reps!

Personally, I'm thinking of hitting it flat out and after doing 8-12 reps for 2 years and then some, I'll be going directly for the 6-8 rep range. Why? Because it's the most drastic yet meaningful change I can force on my body after having done 8-12 reps with all of my previous MuscleHack workouts.

I'm going to run this cycle out for the full 10 weeks and then either take a week off (but I've had it easy for the last month or so) or get right into a 5-day Volume 1 cycle. I'll see what I feel like at the end of this one.

So, join me in training hard today and we'll get through it! Hit it hard and make your progressions!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment