Friday, February 11, 2011

Shoulders slaughtered...

So, your shoulders feel like they want to fall off after a THT 2.0 Refix workout. I can't wait to feel them on Saturday then. Just wow.

Also put up a new best of 130lbs for 6 reps on overhead press and 250lbs for trap shrugs on the Smith machine. Judging by how well I powered through there, I have more to unlock very shortly. Back day is today. Leg day may end up being Sunday with Monday being Valentine's Day and all. ;)

I'm really looking forward to getting out of my comfort zone by doing bent-over barbell rows. It's nothing I've ever really done before, so I'm stoked to see what it will do for me!

Oh, and day #3 without caffeine starts today. I think I started getting a little edgy by the end of the workday yesterday. No foggy feeling this morning tho, so hopefully that's another uptick.

Happy Friday foks! Lift hard - but correctly!

No comments:

Post a Comment