Wednesday, February 2, 2011

THT HIT Mass done... for now

So, another HIT Mass day, another feeling of "wow, I really laid into myself this time!"

If you're not training with intensity, you're wasting time. I really hit it hard tonight because I wanted my last HIT Mass exercise to be the pace-setter for next week's lead-off for THT 2.0 Refix.

Biceps were hit really hard tonight... I was sweating right out at the end of the set. I almost never sweat right at the end of biceps, because it's normally the second set I do in a workout and even with a good hack squat opener, I'm not sweating that much.

So, I can happily get into my next cycle knowing I did it right (at least most of the time) and that for the times that I wasn't bang-on, I took the steps I needed to correct the situation.

One more Consolidation workout, 5 more days... and then utter chaos for my muscles.

Can't wait! Oya!

No comments:

Post a Comment