Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Everything's rolled back by one day

Due to having a whack of obligations last night, every day this week is "off" by one day. Leg day today, chest and triceps tomorrow, etc.

Truth be told, I'm glad I gave my legs the extra day off yesterday as I had a really long game of hockey on Sunday night, plus the hour of sleep lost due to Daylight Savings Time. Also, had a fast-moving game of ball hockey yesterday too - so there's another reason for an extra day off.

My thankfulness lies here: Mark's new MuscleHack article. Lots of "fitness gurus" just run those obnoxiously long, repetitive, wear-you-down websites with the floating ads that are always in view. Mark, in contrast to thse practices, does actual research gathering - and he cites his sources! He gives you his solid belief as to why you should or shouldn't do something, based on his own experiences and information gathering.

That's just one more reason I'm proud to call myself a MuscleHacker. It's all thanks to the original MuscleHacker - Mark McManus!

As always, thanks bud. :)

Lift safe folks!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment