Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Week #7 leg day postponed

Yesterday I was so not ready for a full-on leg day. My plan is to do my chest and triceps today (as "usual", set back one day because of last week) and then put in some legs tomorrow after biceps and abs.

My hip is a strange animal - it feels well enough to walk around on, but a few squats and there's some pressure there. Sitting is miles better, but there's still one angle I can sit on that seems to aggravate it.

Plus, my elbow's beat up again and doesn't like taut clothing drawn over it tightly - like when you flex your arm inside of a coat or something. So, a normal chest / triceps day today and hopefully a normal biceps / abs day tomorrow with some legs thrown in after that.

I like training to failure. I don't like it when failure is reached before it should be reached for that particular day. I'm also considering side-stepping out of THT 2.0 Refix this week (after the week's rotation is done) and going to THT 3.1 HIT for a couple of weeks - less overall exercise per period, but more frequent workouts to get everything back into line. I'll see how I'm feeling at the end of this week.

Have a great Wednesday folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment